We are looking for an organized, energetic sales & marketing lead to assist in engaging prospective clients in both our existing solution offering, closing sales, and gathering input to help define the next phase of our solution. This will initially be a fixed-term project and may be an ideal fit for someone studying to become a BCBA or working towards a career in autism intervention.
Please note that we will not be able to respond to all applicants. (But don't let that stop you from submitting an application!)
ABAKiS was founded to make life easier for autism intervention professionals. Our existing Data Management System allows intervention teams and clinics to replace paper-based data recording systems with an internet-based solution that ensures team members and parents are always seeing the latest information about the child's progress.
We are in the process of both expanding our existing system to better accommodate the needs of autism clinics, and starting a pilot project to develop an education portal for parents, to help ensure continuity of protocols in the child's home environment.
- Market Research: collect targeted market research data
- Sales: Sign up clinics to participate in a pilot of our upcoming education portal
- Sales: Sign up clinics / BCBAs for existing data management solution.
- Research contact info for BCBAs and autism clinics in Canada, UK and Australia
- Arrange interviews with prospects, using pre-scripted market research questions.
- Maintain all contact information in our CRM database
- Follow up on all market research participants with information about the LMS pilot.
- Provide system demos to prospects
- Provide feedback to management on bugs and feature requests
- Collect data from LMS participants before and during the pilot
- Maintain close communication with the project team, especially if we're being idiots
- Highly personable - but only laugh at our jokes if they are funny
- Honesty, sincerity and integrity are not just words to you
- Conversant in autism treatment protocols such as ABA
- Know how to engage people's interest and get commitment
- Technically savvy enough to make use of web-based conferencing tools for phone and video communication
- Reasonably flexible schedule, to meet virtually with clients in different time zones
- Effective time management and self-organization skills
- Clear, easy to understand command of written and verbal English
- Communicate complex technical information in a way that is easy to understand
- Experienced in low-pressure sales
- Suitable home office environment - this is a work-from-home opportunity
Does this describe you so perfectly that you're literally jumping up and down with excitement as you read this? Do not hesitate - drop us a line at email@example.com and tell us how amazing you are. (We'll sort the rest out later.)