We are now accepting applications for the first group of User Acceptance Program participants.
Despite having already invested significant effort into working with real ABA users to determine their needs, we know that no two ABA programs are alike and we want to ensure our service offering provides maximum benefit to ABA teams and most importantly, to the children they support. To do this, we will be supporting an ongoing User Acceptance Program where a limited number of participants are selected to provide advance feedback on upcoming system releases prior to public availability.
Why sign up?
Benefits of volunteering to participate include:
- Access to new features before everyone else
- Subscription fees waived during participation period
- 1-for-1 subscription credit for every month you participate
- Your specific enhancements or feature requests get increased priority
What is expected of me?
- Actively use ABAKiS for recording your ABA data during your participation period
- Complete a weekly experience survey
- Log any issues or defects you encounter
When can I start?
We are anticipating starting our first wave of User Acceptance in early 2015. To submit your application, please follow the link below to our short survey. This will be used to help determine whether your ABA program is a good fit right now or in future.